Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Members Enjoy Fruits of Imarisha Sacco Continuous Innovation of New Products

 


Joseph Koech(beneficiary) receives a canter lorry financed
 by Imarisha Sacco at Litein Branch.
To hand over is  Director Peter Nyigei

Imarisha Sacco society through Micro credit department has urged its members to take advantage of the available asset finance product.

Speaking during a canter lorry handover event at Litein branch, the Micro credit department manager, Kipkemoi Kelong, expressed the Sacco's commitment in empowering its members with assets such as tractor, canter lorries, pickups among others.

“We urge all our members to save up with an aim of benefiting from this loan product. This is a product that targets both the salaried and non-salaried members,” Mr Kelong said.

According to the manager, the eligibility of a beneficiary is based on a steady cash flow and remittances.

Imarisha Sacco  Director and staff pose for a photo with
 the Asset finance beneficiary 

While encouraging non-members to join the Sacco, Imarisha Sacco director Peter Nyigei disclosed that applicants only need to raise 25 per cent of the total cost of the asset required.

“Today we are handing over a canter lorry to a beneficiary who has been channeling his proceeds through us. The product is very affordable and its repayment period is 48months,” he said.

“We urge all interested members and non-members to join us, open an account and save with us to access this product and much more,” he added.

Joseph Koech the beneficiary from Simoti, in Konoin Subcounty, could not hide his joy after receiving the canter lorry which he says he intends to use in his business operations.

The retired chief disclosed that he has been saving with Imarisha for a very long time.

“I have been saving with Imarisha Sacco ever since I became their member. Recently when I retired as a chief, I decided to look for an alternative source of income and Imarisha was there for me. I am happy today because I am taking home my canter lorry,” he said.

The Sacco has been in continuous innovation of new products such as asset finance which has been transforming the lives of its members


11 comments:

  1. Good work done.
    I'm in need of a car worth 600,000 only,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 400k ,I would like to save with you, how much interest can I get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello you will earn based on the percentages that will be declared during ADM.

      Delete
  3. Would like a logbook loan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, kindly visit our branch to be assisted.

      Delete
    2. I will save to buy probox

      Delete
  4. I would like to share a business idea to this sacco how can get their offices

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined last year,so far so good,no retreat no surrender.I like their services.

    ReplyDelete
  6. applicants only need to raise 25 per cent of the total cost of the asset required.

    I need further explanation on this . Do you mean shares?

    ReplyDelete